INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYING PROGRAM FEES
All program fees must be paid by one of the following methods:
- TransferMate platform (bank wire or credit card)
- Bank Wire Transfer
- Check or Money Order
- Note: This option is available only to interns, trainees, and hosts who are already in the United States
After you have made your payment, send an email to email@example.com to ensure receipt. The email should include the following information:
- Name of program participant
- Name of individual paying
- Payment Method
- Amount of payment
Option 1: TransferMate – Online Bank Transfer or Credit/Debit Payment
- Go to Experience International Payment Portal and fill out requested details.
- EI recommends paying through Bank/Wire Transfer since the exchange rate is generally better
- Set up a username and password which will allow you to make a second payment at a future time if needed.
- You will receive an email from Transfermate requesting any additional information they need, such as identity documents. This is to prevent money laundering.
- Once you have received a confirmation email back from Transfermate, make payment within 48 hours.
OPTION 2: Bank Wire Transfer Instructions
Although EI covers most of the international currency transfer fees, you are responsible for fees your bank charges for currency transactions.
Please provide the following information to your bank or wiring agent.
- Beneficiary: Experience International
- Beneficiary address: PO 894, Bellingham, WA 98227
- Beneficiary phone number: 360.966.3876
- Bank Name: Bank of America
- Bank address : 112 East Holly St, Bellingham, WA 98225
- Bank Phone: (360) 676-2816
- Please contact Experience International for Account Information
*If provided, please indicate the invoice number(s) of the invoice(s) you are paying.
OPTION 3: Check or Money Order
Interns, trainees and hosts in the U.S. can pay by check or money order.
- Make payable to Experience International.
- Please note the invoice number of the invoice(s) you are paying on the memo line of the check (or describe what it is for).
- If you are paying on behalf of an intern or trainee, please send separate checks for each intern or trainee and make sure their name and invoice numbers are visible on the check.
- Mail to Experience International, P.O. Box 894, Bellingham, WA 98227, USA.